Retail - Covid-19 Back to Work Sanitising Package
Sanitising and preparation for re-opening retails stores is paramount to ensure the safety of staff and the general public. Take all the necessary steps and use the correct products to get your store ready for its' re-opening by purchasing theRetail - Covid-19 Back to Work Sanitising Package.
After purchasing a back to work sanitising package, we will happily replenish items in your box at a preferential rate*. Should you wish you build a bespoke box specifically for your business, our team would be happy to help on 0121 526 8181.
Inside each box:
- Box of 100 Nitrile powder-free disposable gloves (accreditations: EN455 & EN ISO 374 TypeB)
- Shoe covers - blue vinyl
- 6 x 500ml hand sanitising gel with WHO recommended formulation (flip top lid)
- 2 x 5L Antimicrobial hand soap
- Sanitising wipes
- Perspex Screen
- 30 metre roll of black and yellow hazard tape
- 6 x 1L RTU hard surface, powerful detergent cleaner
- 6 x 1L RTU hard surface sanitiser/disinfectanct spray (accreditations EN1276, EN13697, EN1650)
- Wall Mounted Hand Sanitiser Dispenser
- Pack of 2 400 metre 2ply paper towel (white)
- All products chosen meet the accreditations stated and give certain assurances of Safety and Quality. 89/686/EEC (EEC, 1989) European Directive on Personal Protective Equipment Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) is subject to evaluation against the relevant basic health and safety requirements of the European Directive on Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC (EEC, 1989) before being placed on the European Single Market. European legislation on product safety and market surveillance is designed to ensure that the products brought on to the market are compliant with European legislation and are safe to use.
- *Replenishing products and prices may change due to supply and availability.
- Image is for illustration purposes only. Packaging will vary depending on availability.