Workshop - Covid-19 Back to Work Sanitising Package
Re-start your workshop safely for staff and customers. Our workshop sanitising package, provides the relevant cleaning supplies and PPE for your business to start getting back to normal. After purchasing a back to work sanitising package, we will happily replenish items in your box at a preferential rate*
Should you wish you build a bespoke box specifically for your business, our team would be happy to help on 0121 526 8181.
Workshop - Covid-19 Back to Work Sanitising Package includes:
- Sanitising Wipes
- Box of 20 WHO approved face masks N95 - FFP2 (accreditations: EN149:2001)
- 6 x 1L RTU hard surface sanitiser/disinfectanct spray (accreditations EN1276, EN13697, EN1650)
- 6 x 1L RTU hard surface, powerful detergent cleaner
- 30 metre roll of black and yellow hazard tape
- Coveralls - laminated, DBX300 Types/6 microporous and disposable (accreditation: EN14126)
- 6 x 500ml hand sanitising gel with WHO recommended formulation (flip top lid)
- Wall-mounted hand sanitiser dispenser
- Box of 100 Nitrile powder-free disposable gloves (accreditations: EN455 & EN ISO 374 TypeB)
- All products chosen meet the accreditations stated and give certain assurances of Safety and Quality. 89/686/EEC (EEC, 1989) European Directive on Personal Protective Equipment Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) is subject to evaluation against the relevant basic health and safety requirements of the European Directive on Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC (EEC, 1989) before being placed on the European Single Market. European legislation on product safety and market surveillance is designed to ensure that the products brought on to the market are compliant with European legislation and are safe to use.
- *Replenishing products and prices may change due to supply and availability.
- Pack of 2 400 metre 2ply paper towel (white)
- 2 x 5L Antimicrobial hand soap
- Image is for illustration purposes only. Packaging will vary depending on availability.