ROwasher Multi-Layer Microbial Filter Mat
The ROwasher Microbial Filter Mat is the key component of the ROwasher parts cleaning system. It is designed to deliver our microbes into the ROwasher system where they break down or “eat” oil and grease washed off dirty parts. The top white Filter Mat layer is designed to trap large particles up to 50 microns whilst the blue layer provides support for the microbes to breed and grow a microbial reservoir to be released into the ROwasher. There are different types of microbes in our Filter Mat designed to degrade different types of oil and grease. All are Bio-Safety Level 1 Microbes which are non-pathogenic or no risk to humans or animals.
The Multi-Layer Filter works in the same way as the standard single layer filter, introducing microbes into the ROwasher system but has four white layers on the mat to trap dirt and debris - designed to be peeled away once a week for optimum performance.
- Contains millions of micro-organisms
- Designed for heavy use applications
- Releases micro-organisms into the parts washer where they break down or "eat" the oil and grease washed off dirty parts
- Traps large particles of grease and oil
- Extra layers to be peeled away once a week to remove grime and debris
- Needs to be changed EVERY MONTH to maintain cleaning performance of parts washer