S15 Brake Bleeder
The brake maintenance unit S15 is the optimal solution to vent and bleed fluid for hydraulic brake and clutch systems in all vehicles. Just a one-man job, the brake fluid change is quick and easy. The complete flush and bleed of the system ensure functional reliability of the brake and anti-lock brake systems (ABS). The integrated shut-off valve allows a leakage test to be performed after repair of the brake or clutch system.
- Mercedes Benz approved mobile brake maintenance unit
- 19 litre tank for DOT brake fluid
- The flow oscillates to flush and vent even the smallest air and moisture locks or dirt and debris out of the hydraulic system to ensure a complete flush and bleed. The fluid level inside the main tank is monitored by a floater and indicated by three control lights (green = > 5 liter
- Once the process is complete and the pump is turned off, the built-up pressure escapes through the integrated re-circulation system and the fluid level inside the reservoir adjusts itself accordingly.
- One Man Operation
- The integrated 19-litre steel tank can be filled with up to three 5-liter containers of brake fluid. A screen fitting inside the tank nozzle keeps dirt and debris out. The device pumps brake fluid from the tank into the master cylinder fluid reservoir fitted with a special quick-lock adapter. When the electric pump is activated, the pressure in the tank is built up slowly to prevent the brake fluid from churning.
- The shut-off is indicated by the red control light. It is not necessary to disconnect the device from the vehicle to refill the tank, because there is no air in the line. After refilling with brake fluid, the pump can be started again and the process can continue.
- Once the pressure has fallen to 0 bar/psi, the quick-lock coupling can be disconnected from the adapter without risk of spilling brake fluid. The 3.5 m long flexible hose offers plenty of room to change brake fluid up on a car lift.