S30-60 HY2 Brake Bleeding System
Pack size: Unit
TheS 30-60 HY2was especially designed for Pentosin brake fluid. The tank pipe comes with a screw adaptor to fit Pentosin canisters.
- The canister is placed safely inside the integrated compartment behind the control panel and secured with an adjustable belt. The device pumps the fluid throughout the hydraulic system complete with no air pockets or foam.
- When the tank reaches the minimum fluid level of 1.5 liters, the pump automatically shuts off to avoid air being inadvertently pumped into the hydraulic system. The shut-off is indicated by the red control lamp. You don?t have to disconnect the device from the vehicle to change the canister, because there is no air in the line. After attaching a new canister, the pump can be started again and the process can continue.
- Once the pressure has fallen to 0 bar/psi, the quick-lock coupling can be disconnected from the bleeding nipple without spilling hydraulic fluid.
- The fluid level inside the main tank is monitored by a floater valve and indicated by three control lights (green = > 5 liter
- Once the process is complete and the pump is turned off, the built-up pressure escapes through the integrated recirculation system and the fluid level inside the reservoir adjusts itself accordingly. When the process is complete and the pump is turned off, the built-up pressure escapes through the integrated recirculation system.