High performance, sustainable solutions for bike workshops
The ROwasher bicycle parts washer makes bike servicing a quicker, safer and more pleasant experience. Get the professional-grade tool that’s easy to maintain and cost-effective, with no service contract.
Increase service revenues, generate profit and shorten turnaround time while delivering a first-class clean that traditional cleaning methods cannot match. The ROwasher offers innovative superior cleaning power that is safe and effective on any part of the bike – cleaning easily without dismantling.
Simply wheel the ROwasher sink to the bike stand and clean – the flo-thru brush and flexible nozzle allow you to reach every nook and cranny. The ROwasher cleaning solution, ROwash Degreasing Solution, keeps technicians and the environment safe from harmful chemicals – being water-based, pH neutral, non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- Over 1,100 cycle workshops already cleaning smarter in the UK with a Rozone parts washer
- Up to 50% faster than sprays and rags
- Cheaper than off the shelf products
- Clean everything without dismantling anything
- No mess
- Clean muddy tyres in second
THE PROFIT CENTRE
- Generate increased profit by offering drive train cleans for £15-£25
- If you clean 10-15 drive trains per week, it can generate between £150-£375
- This Rozone bike parts washer pays for itself within months
- Safely cleans and degreases all bike parts
- Quicker servicing time for faster throughput
- Warm temperature and no vapours for a more user-friendly experience
- Increase revenue within your existing service package
- Solvent-free cleaning – great for you and the environment
- Mobile ROwsher bicycle parts washer to suit the way you work
- Easy to maintain without a costly service contract
- Clever technology significantly reduces hazardous waste disposal
If you're after a high-quality bike degreaser that's effective, efficient and safe, look no further.
Our Parts washer range
Our bio-remediating, self-recycling parts cleaning machines reduce the use of harsh toxic chemicals, help technicians work more safely and also benefit the environment. Employing microbes to effectively “eat” the oil and grease washed off dirty parts, our parts washers reduce the requirement of a costly hazardous waste removal service and can be easily maintained in-house. They emit no fumes
Our Ancillary & PPE range
Rozone offers an extensive range of competitively priced and fit for purpose dry goods and consumables, to support our cleaning and maintenance products. From Personal Protective Equipment and spill kits, to wrapping, dispensing and storage you’ll find everything you need in one place for optimum ease and convenience.