HOW ROWASHERS HELP WORKSHOPS
- Excellent cleaning performance on parts, frames and wheels
- Up to 50% faster than spray and rag cleaning method and less mess!
- Increase revenue with quicker servicing time and faster throughput
- Cheaper than using off-the-shelf products
- User and environmentally friendly – contains no harmful solvents and no vapours
- Clever technology significantly reduces hazardous waste disposal
- Easy to maintain without a costly service contract
- ROwasher`s Eco Mode feature saves on energy costs
- Parts Washers to suit your work space – Benchtop, Mobile and XL available
- Designed, tested (by Bike Workshops) and manufactured in the UK
Pays for itself within months
- Generate increased profit by offering drive train cleans for £15-£25
- If you clean 10-15 drive trains per week, it can generate between £150-£375
- The ROwasher bike parts washer pays for itself in months
HOW ROWASHER WORKS
Increase service revenues, generate profit and shorten turnaround time while delivering a first-class clean that traditional cleaning methods cannot match. The ROwasher offers innovative superior cleaning power that is safe and effective on any part of the bike – cleaning easily without dismantling.
Simply wheel the ROwasher sink to the bike stand and clean. The flo-thru brush and flexible nozzle allow you to reach every nook and cranny. The ROwasher cleaning solution, ROwash Bike tackles the removal of dirt and grime from bike parts, quickly and efficiently, with no hazard to users or the environment.
MAKING REAL DIFFERENCES TO REAL BUSINESSES
“The ROwasher could be the most profitable tool in your workshop. It makes our job much easier because we can clean a whole bike twice as fast as our previous spray and rag method. We wouldn’t be without it!”
Looking for another industry?